2011年10月18日火曜日

Journal B

I was born in 1993. Three years later I wore Kimono for the first time. The same year I entered a kinder garden. I like to make dumpling which was made of mud so I often used to have cold. When I was 5 years old I had herpes on my chest and back. After it went away I started to go to cram school. I entered a elementary school when I was 6. Next year I send love letter to one boy for the first time, but he didn't replay. I became  a member of basketball club team of the school, at the age of 10. When I was 6 year student, I was chosen as captain of the team. The same year I got boyfriend for the first time. 4 months later we broke up. After I graduated from the elementary school I entered Jr. high school, and joined swimming club. I trained so hard that I could have my body shaped up. When I was 14, I was given love letter from a man, but I didn't replay......(Wow! I did same thing which he had done to me....) In 2008 A graduated from there and I was admitted to Kumamoto Kita high school. Before I entered there, I quited cram school. I joined English debate meeting competition every year from 2008 to 2010. It was very fun. When I was 16, my class presented English drama "Mammamia" in school festival. It is my good memory!!! I served as president of the school from 2009 to 2010. I challenged to take entrance examination for public academy.
In 2011 I am studying at KGU and enjoying my college life.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿