2012年1月21日土曜日

Journal F

I like your Writing class!! I thought it is useful for me to write reports and Journal. I hadn't know details  about how to write paragraph. I think I also learned about grammar through this class. I had missed plural-noun every time I wrote something before I learned it. I didn't know topic sentence! I found that I have to write topic sentence clearly not just "good" and "interesting". I think learning "funboys" is improving my writing English sentence. Before I took your class, I had misconception. I had thought it's no problem to start sentence with "funboys". I used to start sentence "with funboys" for example; I want to buy a new bag. But I don't have enough money." After I learned the rule of "funboys" from you,I can rewrite above sentence "I want to buy a new bag, but I don't have enough money." Thank you for teaching it!!
Writing 1, I liked to write about city because I could get information about city which I was interested in. I think it is appropriate 80-100words to write for paragraph1-4. Writing 2, I liked to write my opinion paragraph! I like telling my opinion to people and also like to know other people's opinion so I want to read other people's opinion paragraph !! It was difficult for me to write opinion paragraph with 80-100words. I think at least 100-120 words should be needed for me to make a good opinion paragraph.
Before we take mini tests, you gave us explaining questions which we didn't understand. It helped us, so please continue it!! I liked group activities like making story, discussing and quizzes! It was fun. You know just listening a lecture is boring, so please continue group activities next year and  the year after next year!!
Thank you for giving us a lot of interesting topics and assignmenst like writing paragraph.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿