2012年3月11日日曜日

the dentist

 In last week, I went to dentist to have my wisdom teeth pulled out. I was afraid of it because once I have had my wisdom teeth pulled out. When I experienced it for the first time, the dentist didn't give me any medicine like painkiller. That's why my cheek became swollen and it was too painful to sleep. It was hard time foe me.

I remembered it before I have the operation. However the dentist who pulled out my teeth this time was different person  who pulled out my teeth before. The operation finished earlier than I have expected, and the dentist gave me medicine. However I had troublesome this time too. Blood continued to flow out for two hours.

It has passed a week since I had my wisdom teeth pulled out. Now I feel better than last week and I have no painful, but I can't help thinking the scar. Sometimes, I touched the scar with my tongue.
I hope to get well soon.
167/167

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿