2012年4月19日木曜日

Music I like

I like J-pop especially Jhoney's song. I like Kanjyani8 which belongs to Jhoney's company. The reason why I like their song is their song has funny lyrics and their song's melody is bright, so it makes me happy. Sometimes they encourage me, so when I am facing hard things I always listen to their songs. It is comfortable for me to run listening to their songs. I can sing most of their songs. I am proud of it!!
However, I also like some western musics. When I was a junior high school student, we played Mamma-mia in school festival. I played Donna who is heroine of the works, and sang Mamma-mia. Since I played it, I like the song. Mamma-mia is known to a lot of people, so I can enjoy singing the song and share it with my friends and my family.





I want to spend my life brightly. That's why I like pop songs and, bright songs better than ballad song basically. I feel like to listening Kanjyani8's songs now!
168/1851

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿