2012年7月21日土曜日

final exams and reports

I have already finished taking some exams. I have also submitted some report. However, I have more exams and reports than I had done in this semester. I have to study for exams, but I also write and finish some reports by deadline. I sometimes confuse which things I should do first. I think I should make a plan to study for exam and to finish reports!

I will write a report about International low in Saturday morning tomorrow. In the afternoon I will write a report about a famous speech of Martin Luther King Jr.- I have a dream -. I will study one of the Classic Japanese books for the exam on Sunday. I will also summarize which I learned from the International society and Japan class. After that I will read a book for book review! Oh! I have forgotten! I have to go to college tomorrow morning because of class which was missed before.

I have a lot of things to do...but, I believe I can be over them!

173/10782

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿