141/5432
2012年5月21日月曜日
canker sore
I think almost everyone have had canker sore at least one time. I hate canker sore because it disturbs my delightful time. It is eating time. I like tomatoes and hot food. However, I can't eat them now because I have canker sore now. I get it easily. It is no exaggeration to say I have it once a month. When I was a high school student, I learned about it as free assignments. I found haw to treat it oneself from the research. When you get canker sore, (1)please keep your mouth clean, (2)you can't eat chocolate and hot food and sour food=you have to avoid eating stimulated food, (3)you should take vitamin.B and vitamin.A It is good way to beat canker sore. I have to carry on these actions now. When you get it, please try these actions. :)
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿