2012年5月21日月曜日

Foreign countries

 I am interested in Canada because I am going to study abroad in Canada from this September. I think Canada is colder than Japan, so I have to be warm every day in winter. I have to learn about Canada before I go there. In Canada, maple syrup is famous food. I like eating pancake with maple syrup! I am  looking forward to do it. I want to do snowboarding in Canada. Canada is filled with green. I hope I can see beautiful view and take picture. In winter it snows every day in this country. That's why skiing and snowboarding are popular sports. I like to do snowboarding, so I want to do it in Canada. Canadian can speak not only English, but also French because, it was invaded by French. I have learned French a little, so I want to try to speak French if I have a opportunity.

  I am also interested in United Kingdom. I have been to London. It was nice! I have heard that it rains everyday, but when I went to there, it was sunny. Everyone think the dishes in London are not good tastes. However, I thought it was better than I have expected, even I thought it was good. Many people hits London when they hear the word "United Kingdom".  Before I learned about the country, I had same idea. But, now I am interested in other part of the country Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. I want to visit all of them someday.

252/5291

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿