2012年5月28日月曜日

How to meke fried chicken.

I made fried chicken yesterday. It was very delicious. I thought that it is the first time to cook such a delicious dish. I want to cook it again, so I will write down on this blog about how to cook delicious fried chicken not to forget.
First, preparing for cook.
  •  Ingredients:
  •  soy sauce (umakuchi) 1.7  * You need two type of soy sauce.
  •  soy sauce(usukuchi) 0.7   
  •  sake 2.0
  • ginger small one like a small stone
  •  a clove of garlic
  • Chicken (Wing) as many as you want to eat, salt and pepper a little
Now, I will explain how to make it. First, sprinkle a little salt and pepper on raw chickens. After that, make a lot of small holes on the surface of raw chicken with fork. Next, make a special sauce!  Put soy sauce, sake, ginger, and garlic together. Before put them together, grate ginger and garlic. After put them together, put raw chickens in it. Don't forget to soak the chicken in the special sauce at least for two hours. While it is soaking, it should be in refrigerator. Two hours has passed, take off extra sauce from raw chicken with kitchen paper. Finally, fried it with oil reached to 180° for 3minutes. Finish!!
 I want to try again!!
211/6048

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿