175/5837
2012年5月27日日曜日
things to do
I have a lot of things to do tomorrow. 1. I have to make presentation for speaking class. 2. I have to go to library at KGU to finish my reading homework. 3. I have to practice speaking with English Central. 4. I have to think about what I will write in essay 4. I have a lot of homework!! Thanks to many assignments, my schedule book is not white. Sometimes I am bothered with a lot of homework, but I believe that it skilled up my English ability and it give me chance to get over hard time. That's why I don't care about many assignments. I also have to do preparing for studying abroad. 1. I must study for TOEFL test which is held two weeks later. 2. I have to progress step of application for VISA. I have to access to website of Saint Mary's University and I need to register something about residence. I think I have more things to do tomorrow. However, I forgot.... I will remember tomorrow... may be...
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿