2012年6月10日日曜日

My favorite movie

I like action movies. I will introduce my favorite movies. One of my favorite movies is Mr. and Ms. Smith. I like Angelina Jolie who played a role Ms. Smith on this movie. The story is that a couple belong each different spy associations. And they are ordered to kill each other from each association's boss. They try to kill, however, they are too strong to kill easily. Finally, they stopped fighting each other and decided to escape from their associations. It was very exciting and they were very cool. It also contains love story. It is also good point of this movie.

 MIB is also one of my favorite movies. The story is that two guys watch alien who are travelling or immigrant to the earth. Usually I don't watch alien movies especially alien invade the earth. In MIB also some alien try to invade the earth, but almost alien who lives on the earth is not bad and try to get along with human.  These two guys also interrupt alien to invade the earth. It contains a element of comedy movie. I think everyone can enjoy this movie.
Last month, the third works of this movie, MIB3, was released, but I haven't seen yet. I want to see it as soon as possible.

215/7349

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿