2012年6月13日水曜日

Presentation1



Hi! I am from Moroco. My name is Najib. Nice to meet you!
I live in Rabat that is capital city of Morocco.
My job is car racer. I am fastest woman car racer in Africa. I got the first prize twice. I am proud of it!
I like hunting, and I used to hunt real animals. However, I don't hunt wild animal now because some of animals are in danger. That's why I hunt the bird made by craft paper. 
I hate snow because I live in Morocco, and it's hot place. I don't like cold.
This is my pet Kiddy. As you can see it is camel. When I go out, I usually ride her and go to downtown. She is clever!
This is my husband, Jamal. I met him at my old college. He has a squirrel as a pet. Its name is Pipi! He is cute boy! My husband has his own restaurant. He is good at cooking! So please come to the restaurant and eat some dishes! Thank you!!

It is fun to pretend other country's people. I can learn about other country's culture through this presentation. I think it is good opportunity to have interests for other countries.

202/7751

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿