Last time, I read The adventures of Tom Sawyer and this time I read Huckleberry Finn!! It is right to read Tom Sawyer before I read Huck's story because this story is about Huck's life after Tom and Huck got a lot of money in Tom Sawyer's story. This story is also very interesting and exciting. The good point of this book is that everything is written from Huck's view. I think it is effective of making the story more realistic. This style also makes me understood Huck's feeling easily. I think in this book, you can learn American history about slavery a little. It is also advantage of reading it. I like Huck's story better than Tom's story. However, I like both character, they seem to be bad boys at first, but they have kindness. I also like their friendship, they are very good friend. I want everyone to read this book especially who are taking American literature class.
160/9990
Twain Mark (2008) Huckleberry Finn Oxford University Press
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿