I have
a lot of plan to do this summer vacation. First, I have to prepare for studying
abroad, so I need something to use while I stay there like cloths and travel
goods. That's why I will go shopping. Second, I will get together with my
relatives because of the Bon festival. I am looking forward to seeing them.
Third, I want to reunion with my old friends before I go to Canada. I will have
contact to them, and get together. My friends and I will talk. And I am going
to go to Kikuchi Hakuryu festival
with exchange students in August. I think it is last time to have a good time with them, so I want to enjoy it! I think I should study English every day in my Vacation, and it is my plan that I am going to study English at least 3hours in a day. I will start my abroad life from the end of August, so half of my vacation is not vacation for me. I will try to do my best, and I will improve my English ability. I forgot to write about one more my plan. I am going to be taken picture for coming of age before I leave. I need to show it to my grandparents because I can't attend the celebration. I also want to bring the picture to Canada, and show it for students who are not Japanese. I am looking forward to it too.
249/10239
wow you seem to have lots of S/V plans.
返信削除How long wil you stay in Canada??
Hope you'd have a great summer vacation in 2012
Looking forward to checking your blog.