2012年5月6日日曜日

BR1 04-How to be an Alien

In this book, you can learn about British and the culture of it. It is written by a person who is not British. It is a little difficult to understand what this book want to say. However, when you understand what it means, you can find it interesting.. This book doesn't have story, this is like a manual book., so it tells me that how to behave in England and what British is thinking compared with Europe. I feel there is a little irony for British in this book, but it is just joke. You can read it relaxing. Don't be serious. I think you will want to try how to behave in England and  sure if it is true or not after you finish reading. If you are interested in England, you should read it! I also recommend other people to read it!
144/3065
MIKES, GEORGE,(1999) PENGUIN READERS

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿