2012年5月7日月曜日

My treasure


I will introduce three of my treasures. One is the picture which my old boyfriend gave me. When I was a junior high school student, I had a boyfriend who was good at drawing pictures. He could draw “Luffy”, who is a character of the famous manga, ONE PIECE, very well. He had confidence of drawing picture, so he attempted to sell his drawing picture. I thought he was stupid!! That’s why I stole it. Then, he told me that he would give me a better one. I was waiting for several days. The day came and he gave me a wonderful picture. He drew as many anime characters as he could. I was very happy because the day when he gave it to me was the anniversary of starting our relationship. He signed his name and the date on it. I still keep it. It is one of me treasure which reminds me a sweet memory.

 The next is also a picture, but I got it from my best friend in high school. It was called chigirie; the picture made by ripped paper. She gave it to me as a birthday present. It was made by hand. She ripped origami and just put them on a card. She also made small rose with origami. I thought she was dexterous. When I got it, I thought how hard the work was and that it might have taken a lot of time. My old teacher once told me that it was the best present takes long time thinking about the person whom you gave the present, not what you would give. I believe that she was thinking about me, and finally she came up with this present. I am very glad to have such a friend. I am sure that the picture is only one of its kind in the world. I will keep it forever.

The last are letters from my friends. When I was a junior high school student, I and my friends were crazy about writing letter each other. We were almost always writing about our romances or worries about something. When I read them, I remember those days and sometimes it makes me laugh and sometimes it tells me some important things. I think I can recall any of those times when I read those letters, even 60 years from now. I want to read them when I become an old woman and share them with my friends someday.

412/3477

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿