I decided to read it because I want to read Huckleberry Finn. I take English literature class in this semester and I will learn about it in the class. I read the first page of Huckleberry Finn; it says that reader should read the adventures of Tom Sawyer before read this story. I read the story of Tom Sawyer, and it was excitement! I think Tom Sawyer is clever boy, and he is challenger! He has experienced a lot, but sometimes he is in danger! In this book, he saw a murder in grave. It triggered to change his life! I think everyone can enjoy reading this story because it is describing not only adventures but also romance and friendship! It is so interesting that I can finish reading it soon. That's why I recommend you to read this book. By the way, I found that Huckleberry Finn is his friend, and he is also unique character, so I am interested in Huckleberry Finn more than before I read Tom Sawyer. I am looking forward to learn it!!
178/9418
Mark Twain (2000), The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Oxford University Press
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿