2012年6月25日月曜日

YKI



Are you interested in YKI? YKI means youkai that is said in English ghost!! I got a article about that Fukuoka city Museum is going to hold  Yokai exhibition in this summer. There are a lot of pictures written in Edo period. I think it will give visitor not only horrible but also humor. One of the events held in the museum is the general election of YKI48! We can join the election. We are voter! People can choose their favorite yokai from lists and vote! It sounds interesting. As you know from this explanation, it follows the event which was held by famous idol group AKB48.
←These pictures are one of parts of candidates! Every yokai has their own catchphrase. It makes me fun!! It is funny!! I want to go the museum this summer!!

160/9240 

This is link to YKI exhibition, if you are interested in it or you want more detail about it, please click it!!   http://yurei-yokai-fukuoka.com/wp/?page_id=6

3 件のコメント: