2012年6月24日日曜日

My keitai +Smartphone

I introduce my cellphone. I bought it 5 years ago. When I saw it for the first time, I liked the shape. That's why I decided to buy it. I like my cellphone. I don't know why I like it but I think I have been using it for 5 years, so I like it. The good point of my cellphone is button. I like my cell phone's button. It is comfortable to push it. The bad point of my cellphone is that it can't take a photo clearly. If I could change a part of my cellphone’s functions, I would change camera function. I would not like to change my cellphone and buy smartphone immediately.


Honestly, I don't know Smartphone is good or bad. Sometimes, I think it is good because I can use Internet easily as I use it by computer. It is convenient for me especially when I use Gmail. I can check information such as assignment anytime anywhere! I also think it is good point to be able to call someone with no charge even they use other company's cellphone through using Apps. On the other hands I think sometimes it is bad. I heard that Smartphone can be attacked by virus easily from news. I know that people can get a lot of Apps as a function of Smartphone. However, I think it is wasting time to use Apps for a long time. 


Only one thing I can say is that I am going to keep using my cellphone until August.
255/8995

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿