This is my favorite song. I met this song in London 2 years ago. I joined a program about studying English in London as a student of language school. I watched amazing musical that is called WICKED. At first, I didn't plan to watch the musical, and I wanted to watch The Phantom of the Opera. However, the ticket was sold out, so I decided to watch WICKED. I hadn't expected it until I watched. It was very good!!!! I was moved!!! I thought that it was far better I have expected!!! I listened this song in the musical!!! However, I didn't know the song's name at the time.
Last year, Mr. Waterman who is my favorite teacher introduced this song in speaking class. I didn't know the name of the song until the time. He handed out papers that had the song's lyric. I was moved by the lyric. After that I heard this song a lot. When I am disappointed with me or I am worried about something, this song encourages me to challenge. I love this song!!
180/6729
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿