2012年6月3日日曜日

hot spring

I went to hot spring with my grand mother today. It has taken long time since I went to hot spring the last. It was comfortable. I used to go to same hot spring with my friends. One day, my friends and I found a red chalk on the stone which one of the stones making circle and the water in it. We scrawled a small circle on the stone. It remains still now. Today I found it and I long for those days. By the way, surprisingly, my grandmother has a lot of hot spring friends, because my grandmother always goes there. I feel that the hot spring is good place to have community with people who live the region. I hope I will have like the place when I become an old woman. I had a good time today. I want to go the hot spring with my old friends someday.  
153/6539

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿