192/6386
2012年6月3日日曜日
My other classes.
I am taking a lot of classes. I take 30 classes including writing class. I like some of other classes. I think Speaking class and listening class are good classes. I also like writing class, however, I don't think it is writing class. I am studying how to read English newspaper in reading class. That's why I think it suits the name of English Newspaper class. I also take not English class. I like some classes which is concerning about other country's culture. I take culture anthropology class. In this lecture, I learn about something that we usually don't care about. However it is good opportunity to understand thought which other country's people have. I like this class. I also like International law class. I learned when the origin of the first international law and background of it. I didn't learn about World History so much when I was a junior high school student. In this lecture, I can study World History, learning international law. Taking this lecture is like killing two birds with one stone. I take more interesting classes. I manage to keep attending these classes not to fail degree.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿