2012年6月18日月曜日

essay5

Hello! I am 40 years old now, and I will tell about my life in the past 20 years. 20 years ago, I went to Canada to study English. The first semester I joined a language school and studied English harder than ever I had ever studied it. The second semester I entered a University and learn with English. I got a lot of friends there and I had great experiences in Canada.

After I came back to Japan, I got enough credits and graduated from KGU. After that I was adopted by a company which executes concerts. I worked hard every day, and the time came one day. I had been dreaming that I would be in charge of making Kanjyani8’s concert. It was the time when I was 27 years old, I was chosen as the chief producer of Kanjyani8’s concert. I was very happy because I was a fan of them. The concert was successful!!! I was proud of it!

3 years later, I went to Hollywood and I worked as a member of a group making fantasy films. It was very exciting, but also it made me so tired. However, I didn’t care about being tired when I thought that I could give an impression to people thorough movies, especially for children. While I stayed in Hollywood, I had very exciting experiences. I appeared in a film as a role of Japanese woman who gives a hint to a boy. It was not a major role, but it was a role of an important person.

When I was 35 years old, I came back to Japan and I became a chief of a firm which executes events. In the same year, I married a man whom I loved before. My husband and I met when we are junior high school students. We had a relationship with each other while we were teenagers around 16 to 18. We broke up after we entered each University. We didn’t contact each other at all. However, we had a class reunion 10 years ago and we saw each other again. After that we decided to start a relationship again. However, before I go to Hollywood, we stopped to get along with each other and promised to get married if our mind didn’t change until the time when I came back to Japan. We kept thinking each other while I spend time in Hollywood. That’s why we married.

Now we have 3 children. I gave birth to twins 4 years ago. We were very surprised, but very glad. Two years later, a third boy was born. Now I restarted to work as a chief of concert producer. Next year our company is planning to have a big concert event! I am very looking forward to it. I will be busy from that next 2 months or 3 months later. I am going to go to a zoo next month with my family. I want to enjoy this precious time.
498/8389

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿