When I
am using computer, I always use it for homework. I have a lot of homework every
day, and I need to submit report. That's way I almost used Word software. It is
very useful and I think it takes shorter time than I write down on paper with
my hands. Sometimes, I don't know how to use some function of Word and Excel.
Excel is more difficult for me than using Word. However, I want to take OMS
during college life. I also use computer to watch movie. I like you tube. It
has a lot of interesting movies. I can listen to trendy music through the site.
It is convenient. However, I know using computer is sometimes difficult, and there are risks. I often hear that people who buys something at online-shop. It is very convenience; however I am afraid of purchasing something by using online because I need to send my personal information including credit card number. If I buy something using net, there is no agent. That's why I can't get enough information. However, I found it safe to buy something from major net shopping sites like Amazon. I bought Kanjyani8's CD from Amazon. It was safe. I think computer is becoming necessary things for everyone in these days, so I want to master using computer!
221/8610
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿