It is one of the most famous stories in all over the world. Some of you have heard about the stories at least once. It was first time for me to know about this story. It was very interesting. It is kind of horror story, but also it contains love story. I think the story is summed up in this book., so it is easy to read it. I am interested in about this story and I want to know more detail after I finished reading it! I think everyone can enjoy this book not only for a person who faces it for the first time, but also for a person who have heard once. This book has CD. If you read it listening to this CD, you can imagine the situations more clearly! I recommend you to read it!
140/7891
Bassett Jennifer (2008) The Phantom of the Opera Oxford University Press
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿