2012年6月30日土曜日

blogging

I think blogging is good way to practice typing. I wrote a lot of things on my blog. At first, I thought that blogging was troublesome work because I couldn't keep doing something for a long time. What’s more, when I heard that I must write at least 10000 words, I felt it was hard. However, now I posted about 50 articles and I have written about 9000 words on my blog now!! I like blogging now because I can share something interesting topics with other people. I found some funny movies. I want people to watch it. I posted my favorite things, so I want people to know it. I think it is good way to get friends through  blogging. 
121/9539

1 件のコメント:

  1. >I posted about 50 articles and I have written about 9000 words on my blog now!!
    That's great.
    We also looking forward to seeing your blog,too.
    Good luck for your study.

    返信削除